We have a range of topics designed to assist our clients. Please feel free to download and share them with your staff or co-workers.
The publications provided on this page are necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters discussed in these publications.
- First Aid Procedures – what to do in the event equipment becomes contaminated
- Chloride Contamination – what is chloride contamination?
- Effects of Contamination – what contamination does to electronics?
- Effects of Concrete Powders – what concrete dust and other construction debris does to electronics
- Surface Cleanliness – what is considered clean in relation to electronic assemblies?
- Recovery Process – an overview of Regenisys’ recovery process
- Conformal Coatings – what are conformal coatings and benefits they provide